Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Author/Book Blogger, Interrupted

Hey, guys. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. My significant other/editor/writing partner, Tit Elingtin, has been feeling quite a bit under the weather lately. I'm trying to take care of him the best I can. Please keep him in your thoughts.

The blog, sadly, has been getting ignored, along with much of my creative writing. I'll get back to it ASAP.

In the meantime, here are a few quick links to enjoy while I'm away.

Unfortunately, Oysters and Chocolate, one of my favorite erotica blogs, is soon to be no more. If you've enjoyed it, let Samantha and Jordan know. If you want to see what I've written for O&C over the years (while you still can), click here.

This is a cool one: 11 Authors Who Hated the Movies of the Their Books

A book trailer that I think looks especially cool: For the Love of Hades by Sasha Summers


Grumpy Old Men and the Books They Hate

Bernie Madoff has surprisingly good taste in literature

Don't forget to link up your gratitude and/or catitude posts for Thank Crunchie It's Caturday with Sarah Evans.


3 comments:

Audrey Howitt aka Divalounger said...

Hi Erin! Thank you for your follow--I will take a look at your website as well!

Charmaine Clancy said...

Thanks for the links, look forward to your posts when you get back to it :)

Erin O'Riordan said...

Thank you both for stopping by!