Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

POI Season One release, Happy B-Day Beyonce, and the best videos you can't see on YouTube

Guess what today is? Yep, the day the Person of Interest season 1 DVD set comes out. BUT I won't be getting it today. Next week, hopefully.



Now we just have to make it 23 more days for the Season 2 premiere. I'll no longer have to sit around thinking, "Oh my god, what is that bitch Root doing to Finch right now?!" I know what I'd be doing to Finch, but that's a whole other story.

Today is also Beyonce's birthday. Happy 31st, Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter. These are some of my favorite Beyonce videos, all in one convenient playlist.



It's a crime against art that the official music video of "Ring the Alarm" is not posted on YouTube. The other awesome official video you won't see on YouTube, also a crime against art, is "Buddy X" by Neneh Cherry, which she wrote about Lenny Kravitz long before he was our beloved Cinna.

Taraji P. Henson may or may not be a fan of Beyonce; I don't know. What we do know is that she's a fan of Lady Gaga, and a little starstruck by her.



That explains this.


1 comment:

Erin O'Riordan said...

The day after Beyonce's birthday, Sept. 5th, is Freddie Mercury's birthday. I contend Freddie Mercury's birthday should be a bisexual national holiday, where we play Queen songs on Rock Band all day.