Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Coffee Talk (5 Questions From Natalie Blair) - Summer-to-Fall Transitions

1. It's finally (unofficially) fall! What are you looking forward to this year? 

a) Person of Interest season premiere, followed by the premiere-premiere of Elementary (the new Sherlock Holmes show with Lucy Liu as Watson)


b) My nieces' Halloween costumes - Eira says she's going to be a devil this year; not sure what Lydia's going to be

c) Breaking Dawn Pt. 2

d) Taking my mom out for steaks on her birthday (November 25)

2. What fall item is in your closet that you can't wait to pull out?

My unattractive-but-warm Granite City hoodie.

3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror movie marathon all month long ... what is your favorite scary movie to watch?

I don't really have a favorite - anything with vampires and/or witches. (Except Dark Shadows - ew.) For the past few years, I've watched Stigmata on Halloween. It's not really a Halloween movie, but it has some definite supernatural elements.

4. What is your favorite fall treat?

Pumpkin spice coffee.

5. Now that summer is finally over, what will you miss most about it?

The sun already being up when I wake up. I'm not a morning person, and it's that much harder to get up when it's pitch-black in the morning. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for Breaking Dawn 2 too! And I love it when it's pitch black outside!!!!!

Thanks for linking up :)

Anonymous said...

I found you on the link up.

I love Stigmata! That's another one of my favorite movies. Gabriel Byrne is also pretty awesome.

My philosophy has always been the uglier the hoodie the more comfy it is! I have several that are just plain eye sores that swallow me whole, but I will never part from them!

Steph xx

Erin O'Riordan said...

Stephili, thanks for stopping by! I love Gabriel Byrne.

Natalie, you are a most excellent blog hop host.