Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

My Vampirish 2nd Reading on Edin Road Radio

I made my second aural appearance on BlogTalk Radio's Edin Road Radio show last night. I read an excerpt from "Oakley Falls," the short story I contributed to Vamps: Lesbian Stories With Teeth (edited by Lorna Hinson, Torquere Press). The tale concerns a vampire stripper who finds herself locked in the vault at her place of employment, The Third Eye Gentlemen's Club. I then had a brief chat about writing with host Jesse V. Coffey. But don't worry if you missed the live broadcast - you can replay the episode on the Edin Road website, and soon Jesse will also produce a podcast. She'll also create a link I'll be able to embed as an audio player, so I'll add that to this post as soon as it becomes available. I salute Jesse for her amazing audio skills.

I read an excerpt from Eminent Domain on July 5, 2011.

Elizabeth Black, the originator of Man Candy Tuesday and inspiration for "The Older Dudes I'd Most Like to See Lewd," contributed the short story "Neighbors" to Vamps.

3 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

Congrats - great to see you're doing so well with your writing and networking. You are everywhere lady!! :D

Not sure you do this sort of this (or even have the time to do so)but I just wanted to share a new writing challenge/linky. Over this weekend (and every other weekend) I'll share a PROMPT and Wednesday everyone can link up there (poem or short story 500 max) at the Storyteller Linky. This weeks prompt is a Picture. :)

I also have a book review and the weekend blog hop right now too! http://wordsinsync.blogspot.com/2011/10/halloween-book-review-voice-of-blood-by.html

Love to see you there. Shah.X

Sheila Deeth said...

Congratulations! I've signed up to do a blog radio interview, and I'm terrified!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Shah, I always look forward to the hop.

Sheila, Jesse is a great host, and she'll make you feel right at home.