Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New and Upcoming Projects

BELTANE was featured at Fang-Tastic Books recently. I've got more blog dates coming up on May 18th and June 3rd; look for more details soon. Big thanks to all of you who stopped by to leave your comments and enter to win a free signed copy of BELTANE. Congratulations, Kimber L!

"Josephine Baker in Berlin" e-book is now available from www.readerjack.com. The cost is $2. "Jo Baker" was originally published by www.oystersandchocolate.com, but is no longer available in the O&C archives. [Update: Get it free at iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/josephine-baker-in-berlin/id447580842]

"In the Lair of the Monster," a retelling of the Greek myth of Medusa and Perseus, will be featured in the upcoming Circlet Press release Like A God's Kiss: Erotic Mythological Tales (Erotic Fantasy & Science Fiction Selections).


Lucrezia Magazine (www.lucreziamagazine.com) will soon feature my review of the film Ultra Flesh.

"Bomb Pop," an orally fixated fantasy, will soon be available as an e-book from Erotique Press. [Update: now published by Noble Romance and available for Kindle.]

You can always find links to my stories (many of them free!) at www.aeess.com.

1 comment:

Houston A.W. Knight said...

Oh I see several books I'd like to get. Very interesting...I think I'll go look for "In The Lair Of The Monster"...

Hawk